Radon Gas Mitigation Near Spartanburg, Columbia, Greenville
If you believe that radon gas is intruding into your home, it's time to take action against it. True Air Technologies can help you, by providing radon testing and a quote on the cost of a radon mitigation system in your home.
Factors That Lead to a Radon Problem:
- How potent the radon source is
- How easily the radon enters in
- The building's ventilation rate
It's easier than ever to get your home tested for a radon problem! True Air Technologies can perform an inspection and conduct a radon test in your home in as little as two days!
To learn more about our radon services, call 1-833-878-3247 or contact us online today! We serve South Carolina, including Columbia, Spartanburg, Greenville and the nearby areas.
Important Facts About Radon
- Radon is an odorless gas produced by uranium decay in rocks and soil
- Found in every state
- Any type of foundation is susceptible to radon issues
- Similar to tobacco smoke and asbestos, it is a class “A” carcinogen that is known to cause cancer in humans, causing 15,400-21,800 deaths yearly
- Radon level at which a mitigation system is needed: 4 pCi/L
- Low-level radon exposure over time is more harmful than short periods of high-level exposure
- Radon concentrations are up to ten times higher during the winter.
Your Radon Mitigation System Installed
A True Air Technologies radon mitigation system uses active soil depressurization to reduce radon levels.
How Mitigation Systems Work
- Soil gasses are collected at the suction point
- A depressurization fan draws radon laden soil gas from the suction point
- Radon is drawn by the fan through vent piping and is discharged at a safe level above the roof
Schedule a radon test today
As a full-service radon mitigation contractor, True Air Technologies can also install a radon mitigation system that is compatible with the current waterproofing system in your basement or crawl space in Blair, Rion, Adger, White Oak, Longtown, Ridgeway, Jenkinsville, and homes nearby!